Explore beautiful fishing towns, picturesque streets, incredible beaches, first-class resorts, taste its exquisite cuisine, among many other things, in one place: Riviera Nayarit, the treasure of the Mexican Pacific!
There are countless reasons to be obsessed with Riviera Nayarit, and you can be sure that once you discover this incomparable destination, you will fall in love. Not only will you fall in love with its attractions, but its culture and the warmth of its people. You will want to come back again and again!
This time, I won’t number the reasons you will be obsessed with Riviera Nayarit since one is not better than the other; I better put them in a list. You can decide which one is the one you like the most. Are you ready?
These are just a few reasons to be obsessed with Riviera Nayarit:
- Riviera Nayarit is a strip coast with more than 300 kilometers, which goes from Nuevo Vallarta to Novillero beach on the bay’s North Coast.
- It has the most beautiful beaches in the Mexican Pacific; you can swim in its calm waters, or if you prefer, surf in its perfect waves. Please get to know some of its beaches here and choose which one is your favorite.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the culture and tradition of four different indigenous peoples and communities: Huicholes, Coras, Tepehuanos, and Mexicaneros.
- You can visit the iconic Marietas Islands, considered a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO since 2008, as it is home to 92 species of seabirds and 115 species of reef fish.
- It has multiple accommodation options for all likes and needs: family resorts such as Marival Emotions, luxury resorts such as Marival Distinct, and resorts surrounded by nature such as Marival Armony.
- It has the ideal climate since the average temperature is 25º. Perfect for getting away from the cold this winter season!
- It has more than 20 micro-destinations: picturesque towns such as the iconic fishing towns of Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, and the infamous surf towns of Sayulita and San Pancho.
- You can witness how epic the Sierra Madre meets the beautiful beaches of the Mexican Pacific. An extraordinary encounter!
- There are activities throughout the year, among which are: Humpback whale watching, sea turtle release, zip lines, sailing boats, a Pirate boat ride, scuba diving, among many others that you will surely love.
- It has eight golf courses of international standing with unsurpassed views, designed by golf professionals, such as Greg Norman and Robert Von Hagge & Baril.
- It is the ideal destination for several national and international gastronomic events and festivals.
- It has one of the most exclusive residential-hotel areas, favorite by world-renowned celebrities; yes, Punta de Mita.
The list could go on and on, but now you will enjoy these activities and discover many more that this tourist destination has to offer. This destination is perfect for enjoying alone, with your partner, friends, or family, and ending up obsessed with Riviera Nayarit.
Where to stay in Riviera Nayarit?
|Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|