PREVENTATIVE MEASURES ADVISORY (COVID-19)
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES ADVISORY
At Marival® Resorts we prioritize your safety and well-being. Therefore, we would like to inform you that despite the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) on an international level, according to the local authorities, there have been no confirmed cases of infection or contagion in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit or its surrounding areas so far.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us; therefore, we have decided to increase our already-high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene.
We receive updated information directly from the Department of International Health based in the Puerto Vallarta Airport and Sea Port constantly. This information is provided to us before the arrival of guests at the hotels, thus guaranteeing that no one presenting symptoms of COVID-19 will arrive at our properties.
Preventative measures including but limited to the following are being implemented:
- Antibacterial gel dispensers were placed in both guest and employee areas that are checked and refilled frequently.
- All handrails and doorknobs in public areas are being disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Surfaces such as the reception, restaurant, and restaurant tables, and common areas are regularly sanitized after each use.
- As an additional sanitation measure for all rooms, the use of ozone generators has been implemented each time guests conclude their stays at the hotel. This action ensures effective and high-quality cleaning in the hygiene process for each room.
- All our teams are receiving continuous information and updates on the operational protocols implemented.
- In all the departments, hand washing, and sanitation are required on multiple occasions during each employee’s shift.
- Our collaborators are being supervised and instructed to wash their hands before and after their lunch hours and before returning to their work areas.
- All the procedures are detailed in our employee areas in each department of the hotel.
- Collaborator review points are established before entering the hotel to prevent access by any of them with any respiratory disease, before being seen by our in-house doctor.
Feel safe and at ease when traveling and staying at Marival® Resorts, we encourage all our employees to always work in favor of your well-being and satisfaction.